新课标高中必修·核心词汇每日一词全解必修一第一课之survey to ask people questions in order to find out about their opinions or behaviour
14. He got out of the car to survey the damage他下了车仔细检查受损的情况。
15. She has written a book which surveys (= describes in detail) the history of feminism.
16. The researchers surveyed the attitudes of 2500 college students. 研究人员调查了2500名大学生的看法。
17. Many of the listeners surveyed said that they were not satisfied with the station&39; attitudes to the police 他们正在做一项关于司机对警察的看法的调查
26. The manager told me to prepare a survey about immigration. 经理要我设计一个关于移民问题的民意调查。
(4) 根据……调查，通常与介词 according to 搭配。如：
27. According to the latest surveys more people in America, suffer from heart disease. 据最近调查显示，许多人美国患心脏病。
28. According to the survey, as few as 15% of them are happy with our jobs. 据调查显示，他们当中只有15%的人对自己的工作感到满意。
(5) 调查表明……，（民意）测验表明……，通常与动词show, reveal, indicate等动词搭配。如：
29. The survey on the COVID-19 we did revealed a wide spread of opinion. 关于新冠肺炎疫情的调查结果表明各种意见差别很大。
30. Surveys have shown that more and more people in the US are getting into debt because of the COVID-19. 调查显示在美国有越来越多的人因新冠肺炎疫情负债。
31. Surveys show that 90% of the people in Hong Kong approve of the new law.
32. A survey indicated that only 19 per cent of people recycle paper. 一项调查显示只有19%的人重复使用纸张。