视频推荐
- 1、看美剧学口语 第7集第1讲[21:29]
- 2、看电影学英语口语~Mess with me[01:34]
- 3、#看美剧学英语 你可别惹我用英语怎么说?#英语听力 #英语口语[03:24]
- 4、看美剧学英语:看美剧学习英语实用口语,一起趣味学英语[01:39]
- 5、Joey撩妹听懂了吗?来看字幕版吧!#看美剧学口语 #老友记friends[00:38]
- 6、看电影学英语口语~Screw up[00:49]
步骤/方法
口语学习:
1.You do not want to screw with me.
惹毛我有你好看的。
2.Can I at least say goodbye?
道个别都不行吗
3.Suit yourself. Now I have a little proposition for you?
随你,我有个小小的提议。
4.Is that the kind of life you want for your son?
你想让你儿子跟着受罪吗?
视频加载中...
Mrs Tilman: Zach! Are you here?
扎克,你在吗?
Mrs Tilman: I have to do this, dear. I know you'll forgive
宝贝,我必须这么做,你会原谅我的。
Mrs Tilman: It's open.
门开着。
Mrs Tilman: Oh, Paul, it's you. I'm so glad. I have some papers I want you to look at.
喔保罗,是你。很高兴见到你。 我有些东西给你看。
Paul: Where is my son?我儿子呢?
Mrs Tilman: Upstairs. Sleeping off those tranquilizers you gave him.
在楼上,吃了你喂的镇定剂 正睡呢。
sleep off vt. 以睡眠消除(疲劳等)
She hoped to sleep off her headache.
她希望睡一觉后头痛会好。
tranquilizer n. 镇静剂
Paul: I don't know what you're doing but I'm taking my son and going.
我不知道你在打什么主意,但我要带儿子走。
Mrs Tilman: (sternly) I am not my sister, Paul. You do not want to screw with me.
我和我姐姐可不一样,惹毛我有你好看的。
screw with sb. 招惹某人,耍某人,玩某人
Mrs Tilman: (back to her normal voice) Martha kept a journal.
玛莎记了点流水账。
Mrs Tilman: Every drab event of her drab life meticulously recorded. Including her discovery that you and your wife stole a baby. A baby named Dana.
乏味生活的点点滴滴,她都记下了。包括发现你和你妻子偷了个婴儿,一个名叫丹娜的婴儿。
drab adj. 土褐色的;单调的;乏味的
meticulously adv. 仔细地;谨慎地;一丝不苟地
Mrs Tilman: I'm sorry if the copies are hard to read. I hid the originals in a safe place. It seemed like a reasonable precaution seeing as you killed Martha and all. Would you like a cookie?
很抱歉,这副本可能不是很清楚,原件我藏在一个安全的地方。鉴于你杀了玛莎和种种行为,这种预防措施必不可少。要不要吃曲奇饼?
precaution n. 预防 预防措施
Mrs Tilman: Suit yourself. Now I have a little proposition for you?
随你,我有个小小的提议。
proposition n. 提议;事业;命题
Paul: These are the fantasies of a bored, lonely woman. They prove nothing.
这不过是一个孤独寂寞女人的凭空臆想。证明不了什么。
Mrs Tilman: The only reason the police haven't caught you yet is because they have no reason to suspect you. But once they find out that Martha was blackmailing Angela-sorry, Mary Alice-
警察道现在还没来抓你的唯一原因就是他们没有理由怀疑你,一旦发现玛莎勒索过安吉,抱歉,玛丽.艾莉丝。
Paul: What is it you want?
你想要什么?
Mrs Tilman: The same thing you want. For you to leave town, change your name and start your life over again somewhere far away from here.
和你一样。要你离开这,改名换姓,在一个遥远的地方开始全新的生活。
Paul: If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you just turn me in?
你这么由把握,干嘛不直接去告发我。
Mrs Tilman: Because Zach would never forgive me. And it's important that we be on good terms-seeing as he's going to be living with me now.
那样的话,扎克永远不会原谅我。而且往后他都要和我住,咱俩关系不能搞僵了。
on good terms 关系好
Paul: What?什么?
Mrs Tilman: Your bags are packed, you're about to become a fugitive! Is that the kind of life you want for your son? The two of you spending every night in a different town? No. you're a better father than that.
你东西都收拾好了。你就要亡命天涯了。你想让你儿子跟着受罪吗?想要两个人一起居无定所吗?不会的,你是个好父亲。
fugitive n. 逃亡者;难捕捉之物
Paul: I can't just leave him.
我不能就这么丢下他。
Mrs Tilman: You stole him so that you could give him a better life. That was a noble act, Paul. Truly. And it's time for you to be noble again.
你把他偷来让他过上好日子,那行为很高尚,保罗,真的。是时候再发扬一次精神的时候了。
Paul: Can I at least say goodbye?
道个别都不行吗?
Mrs Tilman: Did you allow me to say goodbye to Martha?
你给我机会和玛莎告别了吗?